Dignified Access To Quality Choice
Since 1971, Greene, Inc. has developed and operated thriving business enterprises that have created success paths for thousands of persons with developmental disabilities in Greene County. Greene, Inc. is a not-for-profit, 501(c)3 organization that provides four essential services for businesses and organizations in the Miami Valley Region:
- Secure Document Destruction
- Commercial Laundry Services
Greene, Inc. is a component of the Greene County Board of Developmental Disabilities Adult Services division. The Atrium Center, which is adjacent to Greene, Inc., provides Adult Day Services to persons with developmental disabilities.
For more information on services provided by the Greene County Board of Developmental Disabilities, visit their website: www.greenedd.org
Turning abilities into solutions for persons with developmental disabilities.
- Provide effective quality services to persons with disabilities, based on choice.
- Provide dignified access to services.
- Adhere to legal requirements, corporate compliance, and accreditation best practices.
- Create a progressive growth environment through effective collaboration and partnerships.
- Promote safety and health excellence
Board of Directors
- John Finlay, Board Chair
- Allan Cummings
- Larry Janning
- Jerry Pfeifer
- Kim Sease
- Jeff Brock
- Karl Colon
- Greg Felder
- Mark Bradstreet
- Tony Casillano
- Jerad Barnett
- Julie Sullivan
The management and staff of Greene, Inc. are experienced, trained and educated in business practices as well as in the field of disability services. As social entrepreneurs, the staff and supervisors at Greene, Inc. are committed to the mission of providing dignified access to quality choice for persons with barriers to employment.