The Secure Document Destruction Enterprise at Greene, Inc. specializes in highly secure document destruction services that enable businesses to comply with legal requirements and ensure that confidential business information is kept secure at all times.
The Secure Document Destruction Enterprise of Greene, Inc. provides:
- Professional, cost effective service.
- State of the art equipment used for highly secure plant-based operation.
- Fine shredding at 5/16″ width meets Federal guidelines. Fine shredding also provides high quality material, which is 100% recycled.
- Processes are AAA Certified by NAID and audited annually.
- Greene, Inc. provides containers for paper collection. Container options include: 64 gallon carts that holds 180-200 pounds of paper with wheels and a paper slot or an Executive Console, which is a locked wooden cabinet with a paper slot that holds 80-100 pounds of paper.
Closed for lunch from 12:30 – 1:00
Greene, Inc. provides secure transportation from your location directly to the Greene, Inc. secure destruction facility. Each truck has GPS tracking technology, so that the location of the truck is known at all times. No one person is ever alone with documents to be destroyed. Teams include at least two people, a trained staff member and supervisor. The staff at Greene, Inc. undergoes extensive criminal background checks and drug testing.
The secure document destruction facility has a 24/7 digital camera system and security alarm. The video footage is stored for a minimum of 90 days. When documents are shredded, all paper is combined with paper from other sources to prevent reconstruction. Immediately upon shredding, all paper is baled and shipped directly to a paper mill.
Greene, Inc. Secure Document Destruction provides experienced and proven services for:
- Federal, state and local governments
- Medical facilities
- Federal Government contractors
- Private businesses
The Secure Document Destruction Enterprise at Greene, Inc. is AAA Certified by NAID, the international trade association for companies providing information destruction services.